Petroc is committed to driving forward educational success in further and higher education. We are extremely passionate about raising the aspirations, knowledge and skills of individuals, communities and businesses in Devon and beyond.
Excellence through learning is at the heart of what the college does. Excellence is what we do and is what we support others to attain. Petroc will enable the highest levels of learner achievement and the highest levels of career and life fulfilment, through learning that will stretch and challenge. Excellence is what customers, businesses and other organisations can expect to achieve themselves through working with the college.
The college's aims and objectives are to:
- Create outstanding learner achievement in all areas
- Transform life chances and employment prospects for all
- Build community and prosperity within northern and Mid Devon and the wider south west of England
- Boost productivity, innovation and agility of businesses and organisations
- Tackle the climate emergency
Petroc is made up of three campuses situated in Mid and North Devon, and offers a wide range of courses for students of all ages and abilities including A-levels, vocational courses, T-levels, degrees, apprenticeships, industry short courses and recreational courses. We also pride ourselves on the learning and wellbeing support we offer to all students to help them be the best they can be and go further in life.